This space takes inspiration from Gary Snyder's advice:
Stay together/Learn the flowers/Go light

Sunday 16 August 2015

The meaning of feminine - by a woman

A multi-talented and adventurous woman has this to say about herself in response to an experience of "female" energy arising from the world of nature:
And I found myself in an open, receptive state to whatever might present itself. Not questing, not goal-driven. Just willing to wait and let things happen. To me, that's a feminine outlook, more passive, Zen-infused, if you will, than questing or acquisitive. It's a state where I live most of the time.
I find that an valuable insight as it comes from someone I known as an intelligent and alert commentator on the world and all its inhabitants. You can find more of her insights if you go to her blog here.

No comments: